Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today’s Dream Home in Cama de Vaca

Today I’ve decided to add a new category to this blog, and that category is named Dream Homes. In this category I will present dream homes.Why dream homes ? Personally I like to see beautiful & luxurious homes, and I think I’m not the only one who like to see dream homes.So sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.

http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/dream-home02.jpg

Today dream home is an outstanding Algarve sea front villa with 3 hectares of land.On a 3 hectare cliff top plot offering unbeatable sea views over the Atlantic Ocean. It is located just west of Praia da Luz to Burgau in an area known as Cama de Vaca. The villa has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 reception, garage, swimming pool, and a lot of green plants.All these cost €2,000,000.For more info you can find some telephone numbers at KnightFrank.

No comments:

Post a Comment